Thursday 12 January 2012

Dear Readers, Fashionistas and Fellow Bloggers!
         Finally I have plucked up the courage to start a Fashion Blog of my own. Yes. Another Fashion Blog in the burgeoning world of Fashion Blogs. It feels great, because I always wanted to start something of my own, where I can do my own thing, be creative, be ridiculous, be charming, be sarcastic, be nice, be a bitch and not care about what the world thinks. It feels like crap too, because there already millions of similar blogs out there.  How would I be different? Would I get loyal readers? Would they like reading me rant about this and that ,among other things (read Fashion)?
      Well, to be honest I don't know and I can't say I don't care. I do. I do want people to like me rather my blog ( I am a bit like Monica there )
      So let me tell you what this blog is. We'd be talking clothes, shoes, make-up and all things girly. There would posts about my favorite celebrities( read Kate Middleton, Cast of Gossip Girl ) and their style and how can you adapt in daily life. Also, this would be an online thrift store, for you to buy shoes, clothes, jewelry and accessories at decent prices :)
      Here is a quote by Audrey Hepburn, it somewhat is the theme of the blog.
           "I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and overdressing. I believe in Pink. I believe that happiest girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and..I believe in miracles"
 
      Isn't she just great?
 
                                                                                                                          Nervously Yours,
                                                                                                                          Champagne.

3 comments: